Biofeedback Resonance Practitioner Certification Curriculum
- Understand the how to create a practice as a resonance biofeedback practitioner.
- To understand how to build a business in the field of resonance biofeedback.
- To understand how to practice and explain the effects of biofeedback in an appropriate way. How to get your certificate:
Provide a description of 3 cases, where you have worked with the client for at least 3 visits.
Provide a 1 page summary of each of the modules. Include what you learned from the module and your thoughts about how you will use this information in your practice.
Session 1 -Introduction to Resonance Biofeedback
- What is resonance biofeedback?
- How do you talk about resonance biofeedback with clients?
- How do you set up a session?
- What are the strategies behind any session?
- How do you conclude a session and communicate about it to clients?
- What is happening during a session?
- Resonance biofeedback as a stress reduction tool.
- Teaching of proper language: we do not make any claims of diagnosis or cure.
Client Record keeping sheet
Client Intake Form
Handout for client - What is Resonance Biofeedback?