Libraries included in this set:
Methylation Nutritional Support
For all Hormone libraries check out the guide here: Hormonal Balance Libraries
You may have heard about a process that takes place in the body called "methylation." Somewhere in there, you may have perceived that this is an important process that needs quite a bit of support and proper nutrition in order to maintain proper function in the body. While that is correct, exactly what is the process of methylation? Why is it important? Could it make a difference in your life to learn about it and to even do genetic testing to learn about any possible interruptions to optimal methylation in your body? It is very likely that learning more about this important and far reaching process could have a profound impact on your health and on your longevity!
Methylation is the main way that we process many necessary reactions in the body.
Poor methylation can result in the following:
- Low production of glutathione, one of the most important antioxidants in the body. Glutathione greatly assists with detoxification in the body and is considered the master antioxidant in the body.
- Low production of biopterin, leading to low neurotransmitters and depressed or altered mood.
- Increased amounts of ammonia in the body due to problems with the BH4 pathway. Ammonia can affect the health of your entire body. Learn how to correct this imbalance.
- Deficiencies in your methylation can result in increased amounts of peroxynitrite and superoxide.
- Decreased production of nitric oxide in your body, which is important for healthy circulation and cardiovascular health?
- Low ability to absorb or use folic acid affecting one's ability to healthfully product hormones and mood chemicals.
It isn't that difficult to understand and use this powerful information about detoxification. hormonal production and more. You should only try to learn about methylation if you want to do the following:
- Protect your DNA from damage.
- Protect your vessels from free radical damage.
- Create healthy hormones.
- Have balanced brain chemicals (called neurotransmitters).
- Be protected more from heavy metal toxic exposures.
- Begin to understand the very best nutrition for yourself.
- Slow the process of aging, look younger and enhance your longevity
Be the first to review this product.