Balance Hormones NOW
Biofeedback is a combination of your understanding of physiology and the condition at hand, your ability to understand biofededback and your clear intention to uplift and assist the person you are working with. These classes seek to enhance your ability to understand common conditions you face in your clients, in way that a naturopathic doctor understands these conditions, along with the related natural solutions. Your main route of assisting people will still be biofeedback, but you will find your results will be much more powerful!
Want more Hormonal Libraries? Check out the guide here > Hormonal Balance Libraries
Quick guide for Libraries on Women's Health + Hormones > Women's Health Libraries List
Class 1 - Endocrine Regeneration - Progesterone and Estrogen Cycling Protocol
- Understand estrogen, progesterone and testosterone in the body and how they work.
- Why hormones are out of balance for some many people today.
- Environmental toxins and hormones.
- Symptoms: how you know your hormones are out of balance (includes checklist for you and your clients)
- Summary Quick Guide: Reference Guide to understand hormones and related biofeedback testing panels.
Class 2 - Endocrine Regeneration - How to apply the procotol including DNA and Telomere Affirmations
- Get the latest understanding of salivary hormonal testing (including a discount if you would like to have the testing done) and how these tests can translate to similar biofeedback testing.
- Naturopathic solutions for hormonal balancing.
- Get the latest information on Bioidentical hormones, drainage remedies, black cohosh, nettles, DIM and much more!
- Lifestyle strategies for healthy hormones
- Special biofeedback strategies and relationships for the Genius: Learn how to use Solfeggios, Flower Essences, Sacred Geometry and Nogiers for balancing hormones
- Learn about these common hormonal conditions, including the common theme underlying most hormonal imbalances.
- We will cover all information about these all-too-common conditions and how to resolve them with natural remedies, lifestyle and specific biofeedback strategies.
- Biofeedback protocols include special testing panels given to all class participants and combine these with the rest of the program.
Be the first to review this product.