The Genius Biofeedback system has one profound feature: the ability to create frequency libraries. This includes supplements, herbal remedies, essential oils and much more. You can enter actual Rife frequencies or you can add your entry through the proprietary Archetype Encoding Method. The possibilities are endless! Create as many libraries as you wish with your system. Anyone who wants to create libraries for personal use or to eventually offer them for sale can get tremendous benefit from this course!
Library possibilities include:
- Creating a library for your favorite supplements
- Combining a group of remedies through the Remedy Plate and importing a unique frequency
- Turning affirmations into powerful whole body frequencies
- Imprinting the energetics of Essential Oils
- Imprinting the energetics of gemstones
- Combining the energies of nutrition, affirmations, Rife frequencies and more into one library for a singular goal
- Look at different conditions and include the aspects of how the condition is created in an "assessment" library
- Secret places to find Rife frequencies, numbers and words that have superior power and meaning and can be used in your libraries.
- Create new libraries that bring you abundance, miracles, more vitality. Truly this library creation process is the wish-fulfilling tree!
...and so much more!
Be part of our Libraries Creation Course.
Session 1 - How do you create libraries? Get the Step-By-Step process of how to begin. Learn about the exact process for Archetype Encoding, Frequency Entry and Remedy Imprinting. Learn of the possibilties and how to begin thinking of new topics for library creation
Session 2 - Frequency Entry. How do you enter frequencies into the Genius in order to create a library? Learn about how to enter single frequencies, a combination of frequencies and even sweep frequencies! Sweep frequencies are powerful when working on a mutating virus or other pathogens. Wow! Be a part of this ground-breaking information to create powerful libraries like never before!
Session 3 - Creating Libraries with a Remedy Plate. How to think about certain conditions in creating assesment libraries. Learn about the secret places to find information for creating libraries for conditions and solutions! Creating Guides and support materials to help people to understand your libraries.