Marma in Sanskrit means "hidden" or "secret". By definition, a Marma point is a junction on body where two or more types of tissue meet, such as muscles, veins, ligaments, bones or joints.
Here is some of what is in this library (not all listed):
- Agni - Optimized Digestion
- Apastambha - Upper side of abdomen
- Basti Marma Site - Bladder region
- Guda Marma Harmonized
- Hridaya Marma - Heart region
- Janu Marma Harmonized - Knee Joint
- Ksipra Marma Optimized - Foot
- Manya Marma Optimized - Neck
- Nila Marma Optimized - Throat
- Urvi Marma Optimized - Leg and Thigh
Be the first to review this product.