Chinese Herbs for Clearing Qi Deficiency and more (Kan Herbs)
Here is some of what is included in this library (not all listed):
- Arouse Vigor - Original Qi Exhausted, Spleen and Stomach Qi Exhausted
- Compassionate Sage-Heart - Unable to store spirit (shen), Heart Blood Deficiency
- Prosperous Farmer - Stagnant Spleen Qi. Hindered Spleen patterns with underlying deficient Qi.
- Early Comfort - Internal damp stagnation with surface contraction of wind cold
- Quiet Comtemplative - Deficient kidney essence
- Wise Judge - Deficient Lung Yin and Lung Qi Patterna
- Quell Fire - Excess liver fire, damp heat in the liver
- Relaxed Wanderer - Excess liver fire, damp heat in the liver
See the full list of Supplement Line Libraries -- Supplement Libraries List
See the full list of Chinese Medicine Libraries -- Chinese Medicine Libraries
Be the first to review this product.