Over 50 brand new, innovative frequency libraries will be shared during the course (will be shared as the course progresses). Join us for this groundbreaking course!
Series 1 - Digestion and Digestive Issues
- How to heal leaky gut
- How to heal heartburn/reflux
- Effects of food allergens, like gluten, on the gut lining.
- Gut and immune system connection
- Understanding the gut microbiome and how to maximize health, including effects of antibiotics
- Series 1 is now available for download.
Series 2 - Hormones, Adrenal, Thyroid
- Adrenal glands and their effect on your immune system
- How to keep the adrenal glands at high function and reduce effects of stress
- Why your thyroid might be underfunctioning and what to do about it.
- How excess estrogen may be causing weight gain and what to do about it
- How to balance your hormones for optimal health
- Series 2 is now available for download.
Series 3 -Blood sugar, pancreas and diabetes
How can you discover and deal with chronic infections, like viruses that can affect your energy?
- Diabetes Type 2 - causes and how to heal
- How blood sugar issues cause weight gain and what do to about it
- Cutting Edge Weight Loss Programs - How to Succeed for life!
- Bacterial infections and natural solutions.
- Lyme infections and cutting edge non-toxic remedies.
- Fungal and parasitic infections and how to eliminate without toxic interventions.
Series 5 Autoimmunity
- Pathophysiology of autoimmunity - How the immune system misfires and what to do about it.
- How viruses and autoimmunity are connected
- Hashimoto's Thyroid
- Multiple Sclerosis and Lupus
- Series 5 will be completely recorded and available for review at anytime.
Series 6 - Heart, Cardiovascular Health, High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol
- Anatomy and Physiology of Heart
- Heart as Vortex System
- Heart as Toroidal System
- Natural health solutions for High Blood Pressure
- Natural health solutions for Cholesterol
- Series 6 will be completely recorded and available for review at anytime.
Included in class:
- Complete Summary Guides for all Series - Guides that you can use to help you use the information from class!
- Access recordings and class slides as many times as you wish.
- Class is once per week, but all recorded and posted to the Learning Portal to view on your schedule. We are also doing group work on classmates and having Online Biofeedback Clinics where we work on cases!
Be the first to review this product.