Over 50 brand new, innovative frequency libraries will be shared during the course (will be shared as the course progresses). Join us for this groundbreaking course!
Series 1 - Digestion and Digestive Issues
- How to heal leaky gut
- How to heal heartburn/reflux
- Effects of food allergens, like gluten, on the gut lining.
- Gut and immune system connection
- Understanding the gut microbiome and how to maximize health, including effects of antibiotics
- Series 1 is now available for download.
Series 2 - Hormones, Adrenal, Thyroid
- Adrenal glands and their effect on your immune system
- How to keep the adrenal glands at high function and reduce effects of stress
- Why your thyroid might be underfunctioning and what to do about it.
- How excess estrogen may be causing weight gain and what to do about it
- How to balance your hormones for optimal health
- Series 2 is now available for download.
Series 3 -Blood sugar, pancreas and diabetes
How can you discover and deal with chronic infections, like viruses that can affect your energy?
- Diabetes Type 2 - causes and how to heal
- How blood sugar issues cause weight gain and what do to about it
- Cutting Edge Weight Loss Programs - How to Succeed for life!
- Bacterial infections and natural solutions.
- Lyme infections and cutting edge non-toxic remedies.
- Fungal and parasitic infections and how to eliminate without toxic interventions.
Series 5 Autoimmunity
- Pathophysiology of autoimmunity - How the immune system misfires and what to do about it.
- How viruses and autoimmunity are connected
- Hashimoto's Thyroid
- Multiple Sclerosis and Lupus
- Series 5 will be completely recorded and available for review at anytime.
Series 6 - Heart, Cardiovascular Health, High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol
- Anatomy and Physiology of Heart
- Heart as Vortex System
- Heart as Toroidal System
- Natural health solutions for High Blood Pressure
- Natural health solutions for Cholesterol
- Series 6 will be completely recorded and available for review at anytime.
Included in class:
- Complete Summary Guides for all Series - Guides that you can use to help you use the information from class!
- Access recordings and class slides as many times as you wish.
Be the first to review this product.